Friday, September 19, 2008

Calling all cutie pies!!

As a parent, naturally, I think my kids are gorgeous!! So I got an email about Baby Gap holding a casting call and figured that if all worked out, maybe we could take our kiddies by and just "see how it goes". So this morning, Gilbert and I left our house around 9 and headed to South Coast Plaza. We rolled in, got a Starbucks, and stood in line outside of the store for about an hour. As we finally made it inside, we saw that there was a photographer and a stool. That's it. So we wait, get our kids pictures taken, and were told by a worker that now we had to go home, check our email, look at the pictures, and submit the ones we like. So, here I thought I was going to a casting call, and I basically just stood in line to get some cheezy pictures taken!! I mean really, I could have done a better job on my point and shoot!! The broad cut off Jakey's head, and snapped Ava when she was looking the other way!! UGH. Anyway, my kids are not Gap babies, that's for sure!! Here are some of the pics so you can laugh!!
















0 comments:


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio