On the pregnancy front, I have actually been feeling much better the last few days. I haven't thrown up since the 21st and I haven't been nauseous since the 23rd. Now I don't know about y'all, but that's a victory in my book! I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow and it's about time; surprisingly this one feels like it's going by faster than the other two.
My birthday was pretty uneventful. I turned 28 on Feb.19th and was really not feeling all that great. We were planning on going to Cedar Creek since I've never been there, but decided at the last minute to play it safe and just go to Outback. I was craving broccoli and Outback's is BOMB. So we ate a FABULOUS $70 dinner and decided to head out to see a movie. Let's just say, thank God the husband had some plastic Target bags in the truck. What a waste of $35. We ended up seeing He's Just Not that Into You and it was pretty good. It was your typical chick flick... I laughed and cried. I was starving again at the theater so I had some peanut m&m's and a Coke. The dinner of champions! lol
Tonight is going to be pretty uneventful, but I do have to start getting some stuff situated for my Bff's son's birthday party on Saturday... I'll be back soon now that I'm actually starting to feel


2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better! Nausea is the worst! Did the doctor give you anything for it? I've had nausea for over a year now (due to al my internal problems) and I have a prescription for something called promethazine...it has been my savior! Hopefully I won't need it any more because of the surgery.
Anyway, I'm glad you're doing better!! :)
Did your Hubby work at the Lucille's in Chino last night?
Post a Comment