Wednesday, June 3, 2009

wordless wednesday





2 comments:

Linky said...

And this is why stay at home mom's don't get out much. By the time you cleaned her all up- she's probably already making a mess of something somewhere else, then the older one might of had an accident, then the little one needs a diaper change, then they are both hungry again so you get a snack, but that alone takes another 45 minutes to pick out, prepare, serve and clean u up. Another diaper change. YOU have to pee now. You take a look in the mirror and Oh shoot- you still have to change into something semi respectable and brush your teeth. Glamorize (as best you can with two kids running around and putting on your make up)- done, good to go. Dang- where are the keys? Searching...searching....searching...finally look in the toilet- yep! Clean them off. "Mommy- I'm thirsty"- grab a sippy cup and fill with juice. Dang it- another diaper change?! Really kids? Aren"t you potty trained already?!!!! Someone's shoe is missing. Searching searching searching- under the couch- got that. Ready to roll. Everyone's buckled and you finally get in the car all to realize- where the eff was I going again?! And- oh dang its already 4:30 pm??? And- wait for it.....yep- someone just puked in the carseat! Lovely!

OKay that was pretty friggin wordy for a WW, and not to call your kids messy- its just my life and how I see something like that! And- I also realized that Ava as the most beautiful eyes EVER! So jealous- is that weird to be jealous of a one year old?! Okay I'm done. xoxo

Alessandra said...

OMG lyn you are such a crack up!!! and SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!! by the time we leave to go anywhere, i'm exhausted!!!
and thanks for the compliment on her marbles... i L.O.V.E. them too!!!


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio