So these days, it has been {a bit} crazy around these parts... there's NO denying that!! I finished school and rewarded myself with... dun dun dun... a TUMMY TUCK!! :) Most of you that read this already knew that, but I've been MIA for a while and that has partly been why. I do plan on doing a post dedicated to the tuck and I will be posting {some} pics along with some Q&A about it since I've been getting a lot of questions... Since I've been gone, a lot of things have changed so I guess I will keep this post light and show some trends I've fallen head over heels for:
*My #1 MUST HAVE and go-to fashion choice for the summer is: the MAXI DRESS!!! I own quite a few and wear them CONSTANTLY!! {They hide all of my swelling and are very forgiving!} Patterned, brighter maxis are perfect to wear during the day with a pair of cute flat sandals or wedges, and solid maxis are perfect for the evenings with a pair of cute heels... I like strapless maxis with a cute necklace! Lauren Conrad is the Maxi Queen so I had to post her pic... if you don't have a maxi, get one. Or if you're like me, get 10. Stat.

*My next "must have" is Crest Whitestrips... There's nothing worse than a yellow grill and these REALLY work!! Even not-perfectly-straight-teeth look great when they're white! :)
*I am REALLY loving the hair color style called ombre... its the slow fade from dark to light and I think it is totally adorable AND the best part: low maintenance!! Here's Lily Aldridge rockin the ombre look:


*I CANNOT say enough good things about Crystal Light... I'm currently obsessed with the Peach Iced Tea flavor... yes there is aspartame in Crystal Light but if I've learned anything, it's to pick your battles... and this my friends, is a battle I'm willing to lose! I have a GINORMOUS 2 quart water bottle from Kohls that I re-fill twice throughout the day... so if 1 quart is 4 cups, I'm drinking about 24 cups of water a day!! Staying hydrated {especially in this heat!} has proven to be AMAZING for skin, weight loss, and overall health! (It has drastically helped with my swelling as well!) I use half the amount of Crystal Light that they say to use because I like the flavor to be not too overpowering... Overall, it just makes me happy! :)


*LURVE the sidebraid... here's my girl LC again showing how cute the sidebraid is... it's young and flirty, and it definitely adds some flare to any outfit! I wear this style a lot and I think anyone can pull it off.


*Finally, I'm really loving Mystic Tanning... I'm not that hip on the idea of getting cancer so I'm staying far away from the beds, however the spray tan craze has definitely captured my attention!! I got my first spray tan a few days ago and am very happy with the color... It was kinda gnarly at first {being sprayed down-- it's COLD!!} but after I got the gist of it, I think I'll be going back for more... The downside is, it is definitely NOT cheap... At $30 a pop, I'll be sticking with my trusted "Jergens 3 day tanning lotion" but I'd definitely do the Mystic again if I had somewhere to go... *hint hint husband*


So these are some loves/current obsessions of mine... I'm curious-- what are yours??
xo



0 comments:
Post a Comment