Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm a Master!!!

Lol, I just had to title this blog with that because let's be honest... I'm not a much of a master at anything!! So, many know that I have been going to school for what feels like FOREVER to get my credential/masters at National University (to be a teacher). So the program is 20 classes at one month per class (so 20 months long)... I just finished class 15 on Sunday and noticed I wasn't enrolled for another class beginning today. So I emailed my advisor and asked her why I didn't have a class on my schedule. And do you know what her response was? Here, let me post it for you:

"Hello Alessandra, yes, amazing isn’t it, you are done with the coursework. The last 5 are the student teaching seminar and the student teaching. They have units attached so they will be added on to your schedule and you will receive units like a class. 15 are the credential and masters and 5 are the student teaching.

Thank you"

Yah. You read me right. I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, well technically, no I'm not done, I still have my student teaching to do, but I am done with my coursework!! :) I'm sooo excited, you have NO idea!! I have some things to do in order to start my student teaching, but for the most part, I'm almost done!! wow. Okay, anyway, I'll post more later but yah. wow.

Thanks for listening!!

xoxo





1 comments:

Sara said...

YAY!! Thats awesome...so close!!!


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio