Today was a long day. A very long day. I drank my coffee this morning and then headed out the door to work out. I finally got my ipod up and running and downloaded some work out jams. Gilbert was laughing at me because when he scrolled through my downloads, he said "Geez. Ok closet Britney fan." Yes I have to admit, aside from the occasional head shaving and the beating car windows in with umbrellas, I am a Britney fan. Now let me clarify: I don't sit home and jock her jams on a regular basis, but when it comes to a good work out, you have to have some Britney. I thought I didn't like her new song Womanizer but it's great for a run!! Anyway, after the gym, I ran up to the mall to get some makeup, print out some Halloween pics of the kids for the grandmas, and grab some boots for Jake's trick or treating tonight. I hurried home and had to shower and start dinner. We had the family over and made chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and dinner rolls... it was SO yummy!!! After that it was off to trick or treat! We went down to Birch street where they had some Halloween festivities for kids. The kids went shop to shop and collected candy. Now when I say "the kids", you probably would naturally assume that my kids were a part of it. Nope. Not my kids. Jake was terrible. When I say terrible, I'm not leading you to believe that he was just a little bit of a pain, or he probably threw a tantrum or two. He was absolutely terrible. We finally threw in the towel and went home. Pissed. The car was quiet the entire way. Anywho, I hope you all prayed for Jakey's hiney... a few times. I'm tired and off to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better!!!
xoxo
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment