Saturday, May 15, 2010

Amy's Farm...

So the kiddos and I got invited to go with a {large} group to tour a place called Amy's Farm in Ontario today... we gladly accepted, packed our lunches, and drove down to meet everyone at 10am... I'm so glad we went because the kids had a BLAST! I left Zachary at home with the husband so that I could have some {uninterrupted} fun with the big kids and they had such a great time! They milked a cow, groomed a miniature horse, fed a pig, pet a TON of animals, checked out an organic garden, played in a water fountain, and lots of other stuff... I recommend going if your babes love animals and you need a day in the middle of good ol' nowhere! :)

here are some pics from our day!

my two delicious sweetpeas
they may be nutty but they're never boring
splashing her brother with "tinky water"
group shot
grooming the "yittle horse"
milking the cow
Little Miss having a stare down
Hi. I'm Jake. I'm 3.
Feeding Wilbur
She had no idea she was getting her mane sniffed from behind
We had fun! Thanks to everyone at Amy's Farm
for being so generous and thank you Auntie Ginger for the invite!! :)

0 comments:


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio