so this weeks weigh in wasn't as good as I had expected... I lost a pound. Many of you may say "omigod that's awesome!!!". no. it's not. I had a GREAT week and then lost my steam the night before my weigh in. boo. We decided to go to Disneyland on Monday (I weigh in Tuesday mornings) but amazingly enough, I was able to hold it together at Disneyland... it was on the way home that the damage happened... well kind of...
we stopped at a Mexican restaurant and I really wasn't hungry... (ain't that a shocker)... so I didn't order anything... (shocker again, I know). So we got home and the husband and kiddies ate their food. I cleaned out our stuff from the trip and got things settled for the evening. We put the babies down and then it happened. I went to clear off the dinner table and somewhere between picking up their plates and the trash can, their food disappeared. in my mouth. 2 taquitos, a bean and cheese burrito, and about 25 fries later, I realized that I had eaten it all. ugh.
oh well. I went the next day and faced the scale. Still down a pound which is great, there's no denying that...but I wonder where I would've been had I not been assaulted by a bean and cheese burrito. Yes, that's exactly what happened... I was assaulted. At least that's how I'm choosing to remember that night...
This week {so far} has been decent... I was assaulted last night again though. I really need some pepper spray. this time it was pizza, salad, and garlic knots... it's okay though. I had my flex points to use and I thoroughly enjoyed spending every last one... at least this time I spent 'em on a Tuesday night so maybe my body will forget about the attack by next Tuesday?? I'll let ya know!
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment