Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cruisin' Together!

So I think we have decided that we want to take a cruise!! Gilbert and I both really want to take the kids down to Mexico and a cruise would probably be the easiest/best option!! Think about it... you only have to unpack once, there is built in babysitting, great food, drinky-poos for when the kids are asleep, and Bingo!! Call me an old lady but I really wanna learn how to play Bingo!! So we are going to start looking into a cruise line but I think we are going to wait until January or so to go... I'm kind of excited about it and I think by January, Ava will be old enough to kind of/sort of know what's going on! (she'll be 14 months old) If anyone has advice or ideas, let us know!! :)

2 comments:

Laci said...

We went on the 3 day Mexico Cruise when Mackenzi was 11 Months old. It was fine, except that she wasn't walking, and I didn't want her to be crawling everywhere, so we were carting the stroller around. That wasn't so nice. We still had a GREAT time! They even brought her out special dinners that weren't on the menu, like Mac and Cheese! Good luck!

Momo said...

Hey your not an old lady to play bingo. I play it all the time and love it. Except for the fact that there is some crazy ladies. Most of them with air tanks and lil troll dolls to give them good luck. LOL We are going on a week cruise to Alaska next year so let us know how yours goes with 2 kids.


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio