Yes. I'm addicted to ordering stuff. online. I can't help myself!! I feel like there are just so many deals out there that are too good to pass up.
In the last week I've been suckered into ordering my bathing suit (which I reaaally needed by the way. I got the bottoms but am still waiting for the top and am annoyed that they didn't come together, but anyhoo.)
Let's see... I also ordered ProActiv. I've tried it three times in the past. The first time (about 8 years ago, maybe?) it worked miracles and I loved it. For whatever reason I stopped using it and tried it again about a year later. Nothing. It did absolutely nothing. I was surprised but didn't think much of it. About 2 years after that, I tried it again. My skin was still bad (what I thought was bad at the time. If I could fast forward to see my face today I woulda' been pretty content, but whatever. The grass is always greener...) and again, it really didn't do much of anything. So now, 5 years later, I'm going to give it the good ol' junior college try. again. I mean really, what harm could I possibly do?? My skin is a disaster, it hurts, I'm pregnant (so I can't get microderm) and I need a lifeline. I'm really hoping the big guy upstairs will cut me a break and let it work for me again. It should be here within this next week.
Lets see... what else... Oh yeah, I bought Bare Minerals (technically it's not 'bought' since I'm going tomorrow but I printed out the coupon so it's as good as done) for the second time. I've used it before and I looooooved it. It feels really light and natural. I stopped using it because my skin started needing a little "extra coverage" (so I thought) and I bought some NARS foundation and MAC powder. I was originally planning on using the heavy stuff until it was gone and I guess I just kept buying it... It's like a viscious cycle: bad skin leads to needing more coverage in makeup which leads to using more makeup which makes your skin worse, and so on. It really is all my own fault. I fall asleep with my makeup on a lot, which I know is the worst thing you can do. In the end, I just need to make some changes. I've been drinking a TON of water, having "green monsters" (shakes made with 1 banana, 3 cups of spinach, ice, a scoop of protein powder, and a cup of almond milk) in the morning which MAJORLY help with complexion, getting facials, and am now changing my makeup. YES, I know I'm pregnant and there are hormones and whatever, but I'm going to do all that I can to aid my poor skin in looking and feeling better!!
I also ordered the toddler 2 pair of SpongeBob jammies because he asked Nama (my mom) for some and she has no idea how to even turn a computer on... So she asked me to order him 2 pair online which I did and will be shipped to her house so she can give him his "gift". He's a funny kid. We were putting on his jammies and he said "Bob jammies?" to which I replied "we don't have Bob jammies... " All was fine until the next time we called my mom and he said to her "Nama... Bob jammies for Jakey?" How sweet is that?? The boy has absolutely no concept of a store or money, he just wanted her to make it happen. Since mom didn't have Bob jammies, maybe Grandma would. Kids. I love it. So we ordered him some and they should be here within the week also. I love UPS. It's addicting to hear the truck outside and not even know which treaty is headed up to the door...
Okay that's enough. I better stop with what I've been buying because I don't need the husband reading this tonight. I have a raging urinary infection and don't need to hear it. Goodnight.
xoxo
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


3 comments:
Allen is addicted to baseball cards on ebay!!! He got SEVEN packages in on day...I thought that was it, but that was just the beginning.
omg you got a blog!!! i wanna read... lexigrl1981@hotmail.com
I have the same addiction...I'm awaiting an order from Crazy 8 right now...should be here tuesday! :)
Post a Comment