So it's official... today I re-joined weight watchers. For some reason though, I'm not feeling all that... excited. I feel like it's not my location and the meetings aren't with my leader {Julie}. I loved my old meeting place and Julie felt like my very own personal cheerleader. I had Gloria who was my "weight watchers buddy". We celebrated our losses together and she made me feel beautiful. I miss her. It's just too far to make the drive on a Wednesday night {in traffic} and with all 3 kids in tow.
Back in December of 2008, I had lost around 25 pounds {over a 4 month period I believe}, but then we found out we were expecting Zachary. I was terrified. I was worried that all of my hard work was going to be swept away. During my pregnancy, I was too busy to really eat all that bad and I was definitely active... due to that, I didn't stray too far. Currently, I'm about 9 pounds away from pre-pregnancy with Zac... {meaning, in 9 pounds, I'll be basically picking up where I left off which really isn't that bad.}
I just feel... frumpy. It's time. Time to make the change. I know I'll be happier once I'm back on track, I just don't feel as motivated this time. I hope something changes. I'll let you know...
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment