So these pictures were taken waaaay back in November of 2005... {I didn't know I was pregnant yet-hence the glass of wine} A group of us who were all friends from the sweatshop {aka LucyB} decided to go out for the night... first we hit up Taps to grab a nice dinner/drinks and then we all went line dancing!!! We had the BEST time and planned on staying longer but Christian (the only male in the group) insisted on "droppin' it like it was hot" and split his pants right down the middle! It was absolutely hysterical and we all left the place with tears streaming down our faces from laughing so hard (in fact, I remember laughing so hard I never snapped a shot of his pants... Christian if you read this, I know you have pics of that night!!! lol)
... ahhh, good times!! :)
here's Lea & I... she's one of the baddest bitches I've ever met!!!

Christian and I {aka my Monchichi}

Lea, Me, Malia, and Christian-- I miss you guys!!!

... ahhh, good times!! :)
here's Lea & I... she's one of the baddest bitches I've ever met!!!

Christian and I {aka my Monchichi}

Lea, Me, Malia, and Christian-- I miss you guys!!!

Malia & I {desperately}
trying to show off our new boots!!
trying to show off our new boots!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment