You know that old saying...
"don't re-invent the wheel"...
when you see, hear or read something good
sometimes it's best to simply pass it on
as opposed to trying to re-create it yourself...
i used to visit a blog called mycharmingkids
it's centered around their youngest son named Stellan who has a heart condition
somewhere in the middle of "busy life", i quit reading her blog
no {particular} reason...
her blog stopped "doing it for me"
so i just stopped reading.
so yesterday i stumbled back onto her blog and was looking around...
"don't re-invent the wheel"...
when you see, hear or read something good
sometimes it's best to simply pass it on
as opposed to trying to re-create it yourself...
i used to visit a blog called mycharmingkids
it's centered around their youngest son named Stellan who has a heart condition
somewhere in the middle of "busy life", i quit reading her blog
no {particular} reason...
her blog stopped "doing it for me"
so i just stopped reading.
so yesterday i stumbled back onto her blog and was looking around...
{that's what the blog community is for right??
com-mu-ni-ty [kuh-myoo-ni-tee]
–noun, plural -ties.
a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists
we look around because we are able to find other people in the world we relate to
and we don't have to stress over being accepted
does my hair look bad
are my shoes nerdy
what if they think my voice is annoying
we are able to "lurk" from the confines of our comfy computer chair
com-mu-ni-ty [kuh-myoo-ni-tee]
–noun, plural -ties.
a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists
we look around because we are able to find other people in the world we relate to
and we don't have to stress over being accepted
does my hair look bad
are my shoes nerdy
what if they think my voice is annoying
we are able to "lurk" from the confines of our comfy computer chair
*okay here's me getting back on track* {sorry}
so you know how they say things happen for a reason?
i found this one particular blog post of hers and caught myself reading it
now, i wasn't just reading it.
i was reading it like it was {free} therapy
everyone has their ups and downs...
let's just say, life here has been rather...
"stressful"
I'm still in love
I'm still happily married
but to say we're perfect is a lie and a joke
what we are is human
i found this one particular blog post of hers and caught myself reading it
now, i wasn't just reading it.
i was reading it like it was {free} therapy
everyone has their ups and downs...
let's just say, life here has been rather...
"stressful"
I'm still in love
I'm still happily married
but to say we're perfect is a lie and a joke
what we are is human
nɪ


4 comments:
I read that post awhile back and feel the same way you do. I've learned that once i work on myself everything else falls into place.I've been married for 13 years and its taken alot of work but wouldnt change it for anything. These stressful times will pass, just remember to duck. :) I've learned as much as god help me i've tried we cant change them. Darn It!! :) Have a great weekend with your beautiful bambinos :) p.s. hope i'm not commenting too much, i'm new to thins.
no you're not, i love reading your comments!! :)
it's nice to know that someone reads what you're writing!! why don't you start one? they're really fun to do and then on blurb.com you can print them out on a hardback... that's why i do it... so i can print this out one day and show my babes all about their lives! {i suck at journaling so this is the next best thing! :)
Its so weird that you posted about this today. This morning before i went to your blog i was looking at the kayleigh ann freeman blog. I dont know if you are familiar with it. She is the little teeny tiny preemie that passed away after alomst a year. Her dad blogged about their journey. You may already know what I'm talking about. Anyways i still go to his blog from time to time. Well his wife is starting a blog about marriage and and it is free therapy. I swear you were reading my mind this morning, cause i had just read her blog when you were writing about somewhat the same thing. Anyways (gosh i'm longwinded)if you want to check it out go to his website at i think kayleighannefreeman.com or something to that effect. He will direct you to his wifes new marriage blog. I'm not at all saying that you need this kind of help but it is kind of interesting and we can all fine tune our relationships every now and then. Its pretty cool, and its FREE!! She explains why she started it.If u already know about it, I'm soooo sorry for rambling ;) by the way if you ever want to check me out on FaceBook ( I'm just as addicted as you are :) ) feel free i would totally accept you. Then you can see who this weirdo is commenting to you. LOL I am under Joanne Esch Valentine. If u ever want to pop in to see me i am OFTEN there :)
oh i know EXACTLY the blog you are talking about with kayleigh but I didn't know she had a marriage one!! im totally gonna go check it out... hey we all could use a little help as far as i'm concerned... no one's perfect!! :)
thank you so much and i'll check you out on fb for sure!! :)
Post a Comment