Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dear Santa...

Hey big guy, it's me. So you know that crappy orange camera I had? It broke. Yah, you heard me right. It broke. How am I supposed to take pictures of the kiddies to put on my blog?? And what about pictures of our house once it's decorated?? Anyway, I've taken all of my options into consideration and I really have no other choice than to ask you for a new one. In pink please. When I compared our salaries, I figured out that you make more than I do. I mean, I know I don't really know exactly what you make, but if you figure that I make zero, I'm sure you have me beat. Also, I know they say giving makes people happy... so I'm just gonna help you out and simply tell you what to give me! See Santa! I'm making your life easier!! Oh, and Santa, if you are reading this, I'd also like some more Peach flavored tea bags, a new jacket, and a gift card to the Glen Ivy.... oh yah, one more thing, and only if you have room in your sleigh: I REALLY want a Canon Rebel with a zoom thingy... Yah. I've always wanted one of those... After thinking long and hard about it, I have decided that I deserve a few things this year. I mean, I see tons of bratty kids getting new crap all year long and really, let's be honest, I'm pretty fabulous.
Okay, thanks Big Guy! I'll even talk the kiddies into baking a couple of cookies for us... er, I mean you... and say hi to Rudolph for me. And tell him to bundle up this year. It's kinda' chilly!!
xoxo

ps. If you have time, Jake wants anything "melmo" (elmo) and Ava will take a new dolly. Please and Thank you.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Alexi, thanks for the compliment, oh, and Jodies Hallmark has The Elf on the Shelf and if you get the flyer from them you get 40 % off!!! There are two locations in Brea! I just get an idea in my head and GottaGetIt..GottaHaveItNow!!! Patience would have paid off becauae Eastland Hallmark now stocks them too!

You know you can head over to Mckmama's page and get a raffle ticket for that camera you want..... good luck with Santa this year!
Oh .....Santa, if you are reading this, could you please leave an early memory maker gift.....every Mom with small kiddo's needs one to capture the moments!

Anonymous said...

Just a little "hint, hint" for Santa from Glen Ivy -- when you purchase $200 or more in gift cards from Glen Ivy, you'll get an additional bonus card worth 10% of your purchase total!

Happy Spalidays from Glen Ivy Spas!


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio