You know, I really rarely do the whole "resolution" thing... Mainly because I think they're such a crock. I mean really, people come up with the same ol', same ol' that you know they'll never follow through with: there's always the traditional "I want to lose weight", drink more water, give up soda, bla bla bla. I am not going to fall for it. Nope. Not me my friends. Not this year. This year I am simply going to hope for one thing: a healthy and happy family. Wait... is that one thing or two? Anyway, I really want to welcome a healthy baby into the world, and I want my kids to feel loved and important. I want my husband to know how great he really is and how much we need him.

I'm extremely nervous about how Ava is going to react when she becomes a big sister... She is
soooo not into sharing me with anyone. I'm kind of sad to see 2008 go... it's been a good year!! Not overly eventful, but still good.
Ok bloggies, have a good day and try to stay warm!!
*And by the way, I'd really like to lose some weight, drink more water, and give up soda.
canigetawhootwhoot
0 comments:
Post a Comment