Monday, December 22, 2008

Just call me Myrtle.



Yes boys and girls, it's true. Here are some answers to the most common questions thus far:

Yes, I took health class in 7th grade and know what causes pregnancy.
No, we were not trying.
Yes, I realize I have a toddler and an infant.
No, I don't know yet when I am due (guessing August)
No, I haven't gone to the doctors yet (January 15th)
Yes, I am sure.
Yes, I am going to continue on with Weight Watchers, but will be doing a modified plan under the care of my midwife.
No, we are not going to find out the gender.
Yes, we are crazy.
And if you are offering to help, yes, we accept! :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

Holy crap, Lex!! Congrats!!!

Momo said...

HAHAHA your to hilarious. Well you have one up me in the kid section. But if I had a third child I wouldn't find out the sex either might as well make the 3rd a surprise.

Laci said...

Um...WOW!!!!!!! That's awesome! Nothing like a surprise present right before Christmas!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Reed said...

You know what I have to say about that....awesome! Congrats...what a great Christmas present!!

Kinsie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so jealous...I loved being pregnant...and I always lost weight while pregnant! Good Luck! Oh, and I'm a good baby holder if you're ever in need. ;)

Alessandra said...

lol all of you girls are so sweet and so funny!!! i'm a lucky lady to know you all!! xoxo

...Crystal... said...

Obviously I haven't checked your blog in a while...congratulations!! I hope you are feeling great! I love your post because you answered all of my questions!


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio