Ok readers, I've really been slackin' lately... I apologize. I have no real reason other than I really haven't had much to write about!! :) Things around here have been pretty mundane... the kiddies are doing well, and aren't sick thank God!! Every time I turn around, it seems like someone else's kid is sick... so we've managed to dodge that bullet! That's probably one of the only perks to being a SAHM... your kids don't catch bugs because they don't see anyone!! lol
The husband is doing well! We've been trying to get some final things ready for Christmas and I'm pretty sure that other than some food for Christmas dinner, we've got everything under control!! I had Abby-licious tonight and she was fab-u-lous. She started out crying when Shanin dropped her off, but after a while she loosened up and was great. My kids adore her... okay, well Jake does. Ava really isn't sure and gets "that look" in her eye while approaching Abby's cranium with a large toy, so I simply manage to keep the two away from each other. She's a loving child, really.
Speaking of Ava, she's starting to walk! Finally!! I fully believe that she can do it, but she kind of self doubts herself and after a couple of steps, she crouches down like she's scared. Jake started walking at 13 1/2 months so I'm thinking she's on the same path. I was really convinced she'd do everything a lot faster, but apparently not!
Everything on the food front is going okay... I've gone over in points the last couple of days but not by much and at least not on junk! We won't have a WW meeting this Wed. or next Wed. (xmas eve and new years eve) so it will actually be a 3 week period until I see my leader again! That really feels like FOREVER but I'm sure it will go fast. There is something about not having to weigh in as soon that makes me not be as serious as I should be. *sigh*
Anywhoo, I'm really tired so I'm going to finish watching the Charm School finale and then it's off to bed!! Goodnight Bloggies!! :)
xoxo
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment