Monday, December 15, 2008

A quickie...

Today I'm really tired! It's been go-go-go since I woke up! The husband, kiddies, and I woke up and did the breakfast thing, and then we were off... we went to Target and loaded up on stuff we really needed including some last minute Christmas stuff for the kiddies, bathroom essentials, and basic house stuff. $180 later, we headed to Vons to really load up on food for the next couple of weeks... for some reason, we do better when we each get a cart and really have at it. We might need to stop by the store here or there to get a couple of items, but overall we should be good for a while. Since we all eat every meal at home, we go through a ton of food a week so everything needs to be full or one meal could totally go awry. I had to do breakfast for dinner twice this last week... the toddler LOVED it!! We planned on going to Costco afterwards for drinks for our garage fridge (diet+reg coke & propel), diapers, TP, paper towels, sliced pineapple, and mangos,but we ran out of time. It was 1:30 when we got home and he starts getting ready at 2 for work. I put the infant down, and had to hurry to get the toddler fed and down before 3, which is when Abby gets dropped off. (I babysit our friends daughter who is 4 mos. old every other Monday for 4 hrs... she's a doll!!!) So she was not happy to see me today... I had to call the MIL to help me out because 3 kiddies crying is not something I want to experience again!! She totally saved the day!!
On the food front, it's been a slow night!! I will say however that I always tend to go a little overboard after grocery shopping... like tonight I just had to make tacos for dinner since we bought all the stuff for them and the taco spice was calling my name! I was fully intending on staying within my 25 dailies, but somehow I managed to go over. :( Oh well. Tomorrow's a new day.
The kiddies are asleep, I've watched The Hills and Jon&Kate, I've blogged... I guess it's time to call it a night!!!
Goodnight friends!
xoxo

0 comments:


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio