We're taking this flashback all the way back to December 26, 2008. Jakey got a toy leaf blower for Christmas and he happily "helped" daddy do the lawn. I love my boys!!
Welcome to our blog!! My name is Alexi and I have been happily married to the husband {Gilbert} for the last 4 years, although we've been together for 12! We have 3 adorable babies ages 1, 3, and 4, and they are truly the light of our lives. Gilbert is currently managing Lucille's in Chino and I am lucky to be able to stay home and raise our little monsters! :)
I'm waaaay too disorganized to maintain 3 blogs so this is one blog where I'll talk about my beautiful family, my journey on Weight Watchers, and my dabbles in fitness... I hope you all can stay awhile and find something that peaks your interest! I'm glad you're here! :)
Jakey is our "OG baby" as daddy likes to call him... he is a fun-loving, yet cautious, 4 year old who thoroughly enjoys life! He always has one of his "guys" with him... either Woody, Buzz, Spider-man, or Iron-man... he loves playing outside, snuggling with mommy, and rough-housing with his sister. His new-found obsession involves dinosaurs and the show Dino Dan, and he has a passion for anything chocolate.
Sassy Girl is a bubbly 3 year old who has a daring, yet charming personality. She has a definite spice for life and she loves music. She definitely adds a touch of feminine sweetness to our brood and her brothers adore her. While mommy loves getting her ready, it's not uncommon to find her only moments later, barefoot and bowless. Her favorite show is Strawberry Shortcake and she's always carrying around her Hello Kitty basket full of her "stuff". She wants to play the drums and her favorite outfit is a tutu with leggings and her Twinkle Toes!
Shmoody is our most recent addition... he is 1 year old and is such a perfect book-end to our family... He is such a strong boy who has hit all of his milestones so quickly! He LOVES to eat anything I offer him and his sleeping pattern is perfection. He looks just like his daddy. His laugh is infectious and he is such a lover... he gives amazing hugs and he loves being carried around by anyone who offers! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment