the girls will play!! Gilbert and the Jake-man are running errands... nothing like a trip to Target and Costco to give us women a chance to rest!! How much do you want to bet they'll go to Best Buy?? I guarantee it. Anytime the husband gets a chance to leave the house with some money in the bank, he's off to Best Buy. It's a guy thing I guess. He'll come home with something minuscule and unnecessary... like a movie. I'll bet money he comes home with a movie. And then he'll point at the toddler and inform me that "it was him. He wanted it." Yah, as if Jake all of a sudden cares about Arnold Schwarzenegger, or aliens, or historical crap. Whatever. As long as it keeps them out.
On another note, I have to report that I kept a little food down last night. A cup of mashed potatoes and a cup of Stovetop Stuffing. (2 plates, 1/2 cup each about 2 hours apart) But hey, it stayed down!! I did barf at 2, 2:30, and 4 am, but those were all gatorate and dry-heaving. Ahhh, success. Today I've had a piece of toast and more gatorade. That too has stayed down, so far. Ok bloggies, have a fabulous Friday and I'll return later today if possible! :)
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment