My how things have changed. So I had to go to the hospital on Sunday due to severe dehydration and other symptoms which are best left unsaid. After an IV, an ultrasound, and some blood/urine work, I finally got to leave 4 hours later. It was terrible. And, the doctor told me to get off of the Zofran because of the side effects I was getting. So with getting off of the Zofran, I've been able to keep NOTHING down. Nothing. Not a cracker, not a sip of juice, nothing. I barf all day, everyday. I haven't eaten in almost 5 days and I've lost almost 7 pounds. Now normally, the last thing mentioned would be a positive thing. Not today. I truly think trying to lose weight while pregnant is selfish and unnecessary. I do think taking care of yourself, getting some exercise, and trying to stay healthy though is good. I feel absolutely terrible. I haven't showered in days, my hair reeks, my toes need some serious lovin', and my eyebrows are beginning to co-habitate. My poor husband. This blog, along with my hygeine, has been completely neglected but as soon as I feel decent and the hair on my legs has been trimmed, I'll be back with a much needed update which I promise will be much more interesting than this!! Hey, I might even include some pictures!!! (not of my eyebrows or of my toes though. That'd just be silly.)
ps. if you are reading this, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Tripp and Shanin for the mashed potatoes, pudding, and juice. You have NO IDEA how grateful I am for you guys!!!! xoxoxoxoxo
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


4 comments:
Oh thats so sad! I'm sorry you feel so horrible (and that your hair stinks, ha ha ha). Hopefully you'll feel better soon!!
OMG lex! I cannot imagine! I hope that some of the nausea eases up soon!!! I feel like ass warmed over but nothing like you are describing! Take care!
You poor thing!!!
I had "morning" sickness for MONTHS with both of my pregnancies so I feel your pain. I ended up on Zofran with my first, it was a life saver. I hope they can figure something out for you! Feel better!
OMG you poor thing Im so sorry to hear you are so sick. I was never really sick with either AShlyn or aidan just a little nauseous. So I can't even imagine what you are going through, but hopefully only a few more weeks and you will be in the 2nd trimester.
Post a Comment