As far as the kiddos go, here's a quick rundown: Curly Top is in pre-K and he absolutely ADORES his class... his teachers name is Miss Julie and she thinks he is amazing... I have to say, I {totally} agree! He just turned 4 and I can't believe how big he is. Little Miss is in pre-school and she is in Miss Freda's class (who Curly Top had) . She is finally starting to come around... it took her a little while but I think now that she understands she's not being dropped off for good, she's letting herself enjoy it a bit. Doodlebug is... well... Doodlebug. He has changed the most, I suppose. He just turned 1 on August 26 and he rules the roost. He walks around our house like he owns the place and he loves to follow his siblings around while talking grunting at them.
On the weight front, things are going very well! :) I joined weight watchers on March 9 and have lost 48.2 lbs so far! I have about 11 pounds left until I'm at my WW goal (they suggest 155 as a "healthy weight for my height) , but my personal goal is 140 which makes it about 26 lbs left to lose... Overall the journey has been amazing... I have learned SO MUCH about myself and I have accepted the changes that I need to make in order to make this last a lifetime... One of the only things I miss is being full. I miss it. I know though that I can go back to being full though, and that involves being fat. If full=fat, I guess I'm good not being full. It's a journey, not a destination so I suppose every day will involve a choice that I get to make as to whether or not I'm going to stay on program. I can't say what tomorrow will bring but I can say that I don't foresee myself ever going back! :)
On the weight front, things are going very well! :) I joined weight watchers on March 9 and have lost 48.2 lbs so far! I have about 11 pounds left until I'm at my WW goal (they suggest 155 as a "healthy weight for my height) , but my personal goal is 140 which makes it about 26 lbs left to lose... Overall the journey has been amazing... I have learned SO MUCH about myself and I have accepted the changes that I need to make in order to make this last a lifetime... One of the only things I miss is being full. I miss it. I know though that I can go back to being full though, and that involves being fat. If full=fat, I guess I'm good not being full. It's a journey, not a destination so I suppose every day will involve a choice that I get to make as to whether or not I'm going to stay on program. I can't say what tomorrow will bring but I can say that I don't foresee myself ever going back! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment