See, she is normally like this! She loves attention and is always smiling/laughing, etc... So on this day, she went from this:

to this. We got her costume in the mail and I tried it on her. She immediately became unhappy.

On Halloween however, she loosened up a bit and I got one of her smiling!!

I also have shared that the toddler is obsessed... with Toy Story. We have watched it about 4 times. today. It is a little ridiculous but he loves it. Anytime we go to Disneyland or pass the Disney store, he feels the need to scream out "BUSSY!!!!!!" (Buzzy) or "WEE WEE!!!!!!!" (yes folks, that means Woody), as if he is letting them know he is on his way to rescue them from the store they are in. It's really funny because he is so intense about his love for them! Anyway, here is my boy in all of his Toy Story glory!!!

xoxo
***ps. I also added pictures to the Nov.4 post below if you want to check em out


2 comments:
Ahhh, they are such cuties!
Aahhh, they are such cuties!
Post a Comment