Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My first gain... boo.

So I'm babysitting a friends baby tomorrow night so I decided to catch the morning WW meeting today. I'm pretty bummed. I gained. Only .4 but still. I'm going to stay majorly on track this week and see how it goes. I think working out has something to do with it but for some reason, I have a hard time just blowing off a gain. I can easily tell other people the whole, "big deal, one gain!!" or "just get back on track" or "it's a lifestyle and you are going to have ups and downs"... but I just can't seem to take my own advice. I feel like someone shit in my cereal. Ugh.



I'll post more later.
xoxo

2 comments:

Laci said...

Don't let it get you down! :) Keep on truckin' girlfriend!!!

Laci said...

Don't let it get you down! :) Keep on truckin' girlfriend!!!


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio