Ughhhh!!!!!! Yesterday was Ava's birthday party and it was terrible!! Okay, not totally terrible, but I felt so bad for everyone!! Most know about all of the fires going on right now in Orange County and it was burning 4 blocks away from our house!! I'm really surprised that we didn't get evacuated but who knows? We still might!! My mom and Gilbert's family made it because they live close and came early, but as for everyone else, no such luck. Heather, Lacey, and Ginger finally turned around and went home after like 6 hours in the car with a 9 month old and a 2 year old!! Personally, I would've thrown in the towel much sooner!! My sister, her boyfriend Danny, and my brother finally made it after almost 7 hours in the car!! My poor mom headed home around 7 and got home at 9:30! Every road and freeway was either blocked off, or a complete parking lot with tons of cars trying to get somewhere. It was absolutely awful and if anyone who tried to come yesterday is reading this, I'M SO SORRY!!!!!! Not to mention I got stung by a bee too!! Yesterday was just a total bust. Ava had fun though and got some new toys/clothes... I'll put some pictures up later when I have some more time. As for now, I have to finishing cleaning up this mess of a house! :)
Happy Sunday my lovelies!!
xoxo
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment