Friday, November 7, 2008

Flashback Friday!

Well, I have to say that as a mom, there is nothing more special than giving birth to your kids. Yes, it is painful. Yes, it is messy. Yes, there is a lot of wondering why the hell you would try to squeeze something the size of a watermelon out of something the size of a grape. However, it is definitely one of my fondest memories. So, for Flashback Friday, here are my kids at birth and their first meeting with their papa.

I'll start with Jake Ryan Rubalcaba who was born on August 9, 2006 at 10:43 am. He weighed a whopping 7lb 4oz, and finally came after an entire night of laboring. I was at the hospital for exactly 12 hours when he was born! He was such a handsome little man!!





Next came Miss Ava Grace Rubalcaba on November 14, 2007 at 9:00 pm on the dot. She weighed 7lbs 9oz!! We arrived at the hospital at 8:00am and I started being induced at 9am, so once again, I labored for 12 hours!! They say the second should be faster but she was "sunny side up". Here's my little beauty!!!





0 comments:


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio