For some reason I have just been really tired today! I truly think it has something to do with this darn weather! The husband got us some more Fitness Grill today for lunch (I was
craving more of that Tomato Basil soup... delish!!) and then the kiddies and I took a short nap. I
really want to switch the infant over to taking one nap because she has a hard time falling asleep for her 4pm nap... so I think I'm really gonna try that tomorrow. That would make my life
so much easier! With the way it is now, both are up around 8:30 and Ava naps from 11-1, Jake naps from 1-3:30, and Ava goes back down from 4-5:30. Yeah. That means we rarely get to go anywhere and I
never get a break!! My MIL came over at 5 so I was able to hit the gym for 90min. I swear, I am
not meant to run. The Big Guy upstairs is just telling me in the nicest way possible!! Every single time I run lately, I have to come home and ice my inner calves. It's absolutely terrible!! I've been alternating heat with ice and it's still not getting any better. Ugh. I think I'm going to take a break from the treadmill and just do the elliptical for a couple of weeks to see if it gets better. I for sure need some new shoes and I think I might need some arch support. Today I did 40 min. (3 miles) and mainly walked because I was in so much pain!! After the gym, I came home and shared a shake with the toddler and had a Kashi bar with a pear as a snack. I am headed to bed so I can catch up on some zzz's... Goodnight!!
xoxo
By the way... here are some pics from the engagement party the other night!! Boy oh boy, mama needs a tan!!! lol
From L to R: Angelina, Jonell, Jeni (the bride), Alissa, Yours Truly, and Cynthia (the MOH and sis of the bride)... We are gonna have a good time!!!! lol

0 comments:
Post a Comment