Ugh... so Jakey has decided that he has fears. "Of what?" you ask... Oh if I only knew!!! He's just scared... it seems that lately he has become scared of everything!! He's scared of people, he's scared of the dark, he's scared of his bed, he's scared of trucks coming down our street, he's scared of everything!!! He's just a big Scaredy-cat!!! I read on Baby Center (good old Baby Center!) that many toddlers begin getting fears around age 2 because their mind can really wrap around scary ideas and also because their imagination is developing. Oh tell me this is going to get better!!! He used to LOVE his cribby!! He'd try to climb in when he was getting tired but now... Oh Lordy!! It's at least 20 min. of crying because he's terrified of being put down!!
Many of you know that Jake had surgery on his kidney when he was 2 weeks old and I wonder if it just has truly affected him?!? I mean, I know he doesn't remember it, but CLEARLY he has issues and I just wonder if they are normal issues that every 2 year old has! He is SO clingy and just does not want to be put down at all!! He cried the entire time my dad was here and shies away from any stranger who even looks his way... strange behavior from a child who used to be such a little ham!! Well, we love him just the same but I really hope this phase passes just as quickly as it started!!
May I add that Ava however, will go to absolutely anybody and loves being admired and adored by anyone who glances in her direction... my how my children are so similar yet so very different!!
HigherDOSE Microcurrent Body Sculptor Review
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment