Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playing Nicely

There is nothing more rewarding as a parent than to watch your kids interact pleasantly. It just so happens that my Jake-man loves his sister. Beyond loving her, he seems to just simply adore her!! He loves to kiss and hug her, and he's constantly rubbing her head and back. He runs to her crib in the morning yelling "ya-ya!!"and when she cries he's the first one to hand her a toy or a binky! I love that he genuinely cares for her and I love nothing more than to sit and watch them together!! I took a short video of them when I heard him them both laughing... they are just so sweet together!!

1 comments:

Momo said...

Aww Lexi your kids are so adorable I love that video. You make me want to start a blog of my own.


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio