Yesterday was really no big day... woke up around 7:30 with Ava and then had to leave my house around 8:30. Why you ask?? Because I have decided that it would be a good idea to PAY for PAIN. Yes, you heard me right. I basically pay to have someone torture me against my will and then I later become a ball of soreness who can barely stand long enough to make a bottle. Ok so maybe I'm exaggerating a
little, but I really do consider 9:00 to 10:00 am. to be an hour that only insane people sign up for... you see, I've enrolled in a boot camp. Ok now stop laughing, yes I enrolled myself in a boot camp. No, there isn't some crazy dude yelling at us, but I mean, there practically could be! It's SOOOO hard!! I've had 2 children in 15 months and yes, this is harder. They say "oh go at your own pace" but how can you when you are doing drills and there are like 15 people behind you thinking "hey I see the size of your ass, girl, you better not stop!!" It's intense and intimidating, yet strangely rewarding! The entire time I am there, I am asking myself "no really Alexi, really, are you F'ing CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!?" I become a sweaty mess and I'm praying the entire time for whoever is listening up there just to
PLEASE let me get through the workout without vomiting.... which somehow, I always do. But I must add, every time I drive away, I feel accomplished!! Not as a mom, or as a wife, but accomplished on my very own! I did something that won't benefit anyone but myself and I love every minute of it!! It's kind of like P.E. for adults, only magnified by like 1000. We run, jog, sprint, do drills, work with weights and bands, etc. It's $15/class but my-oh-my, that is one hour I dread getting out of bed for!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment