Monday, July 14, 2008

It goes so fast!!

Yay for Ava!! She is officially 8 months old today!! I know every parent says it but it just goes by so fast! I honestly feel like it was just the other day that we had her. So right now she is enjoying "her day" and she is just where she wants to be... watching Backyardigans and drinking her morning bottle.
She has had a fever for the past week or so while her bottom teeth came in but now they have broken through and she seems to be feeling like herself again... aside from the occasional tylenol/orajel bout, I think we are in the clear!!
Mommy has a dentist appointment at 9 but as for now, happy 8 month birthday baby girl!!




watching very contently...



while doing some aerobics!!



showing off her 2 new teeth!!

0 comments:


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio