Sunday, July 13, 2008

WHO DOES THAT???


Okay, so gilbert and I are sitting in the room talking and right as I was thinking it, he says "do you smell that?"... and I say "actually, yah! it smells like ---" and he interrupts me with "OH MY GOD!!!!!!"... so we both go running into the kitchen where something is CLEARLY burning... it's a pot of sippy cup lids and bottle nipples that he forgot about... and not just any sippy cup lids and bottle nipples, ALL of our sippy cup lids and bottle nipples!!!!! HE BOILED OUR SIPPY CUP LIDS AND BOTTLE NIPPLES!!!! ALL OF THEM!!! and do you know what the worst part is??? WE HAVE A SIPPY CUP LIDS AND BOTTLE NIPPLE SANITIZER!!!!!! so i must add... "who does that?????"

And i've included a pic for those of you who are thinking "oh it can't be that bad!!"

2 comments:

Sara said...

OH CRAP! Note to self do not let Zee clean bottles...LOL

Carrie said...

HAHAHA!!! You started a blog site too!!! awesome! I'll check periodically for sure! LOVE the sippy cup and nipple story!! CLASSIC!!!


Premade Design by Delicious Design Studio